Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Seafood Feast so Yummy!

Good morning everyone! I have been busy lately and I apologize for not posting anything new. I went back to school last Monday and went directly from there to my place of work afterwards. I am exhausted and I hope this fall semester will go by fast. I have been working 40 plus hours each week at my place of work which I find it very tiring but I am the type of person who doesn't like to say NO when opportunity comes in. I just keep telling myself that I will have extra money every paycheck.

By the way, I have been craving for crab meat and shrimp since last week. Staring at these two pictures made my mouth water. I am looking forward to have my next day off so I can make these delicious foods for lunch or dinner.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...