Sunday, November 30, 2008
My husband and I have been planning to go on a trip for awhile now but we have not decided on where to take our vacation. We keep on changing the dates and the destination so we can relax and unwind and not worry about our jobs or our schoolwork. A friend of mine suggested that we visit the state of Missouri because she had visited Missouri before and felt that it would be the perfect place to visit to get away from it all for awhile. I am very excited because I happened to have two friends who reside there and I would like to visit my cousin as well whom I have not seen in many years since she left Philippines to pursue her career as a registered nurse.
I am very much interested to stay at one of two of the most prominent hotels in Branson, Missouri which is the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel and Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing. I found out that Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing is located in Lake Taneycomo, Missouri which is part of the Branson Landing shopping center and entertainment district. It's at the center of the Historic Downtown Branson just across the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel. Both of these hotels are just minutes away from outlet malls, the 49 theaters, golf courses, the famous Table Rock Lake, Silver Dollar City, Celebration City and plenty of other attractions.
Right now they are actually offering special packages for the holidays such as The Thanksgiving Package, It’s a Wonderful Life Package, Santa’s Coming to Town Package and the New Years’ Eve Package. Since Thanksgiving Day is over you can choose the other three packages that are available. I would prefer to choose the New Year's Eve Package since it would be a good place to visit before traveling to other places next year. Included in these theme packages are spa treatments, family style dinners, and a special visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus, which are offered by the two hotels mentioned above.
Both Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel and Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing offer the best amenities such as Indoor and Outdoor pools, Guest Rooms or Condos, and the famous Luxurious Guest accommodations, Reception area, Banquet area and a Ballroom area.
I am very excited and I am dying to see for myself the wonders and attractions that I will be experiencing in Branson, Missouri this coming New Year. So if you are planning to travel this holiday season don't forget to check out Branson, Missouri, the place where you should be this coming holiday.
Friday, November 28, 2008
He was rushed to the hospital but at 6 a.m he was pronounced dead. Also a 28 year old pregnant woman was taken to the hospital for observation, four or five other people suffered minor injuries.
So too all holiday buyers please take it easy, don't rushed!
This will be a perfect present for newly wed couples, your friends, and family members this coming Christmas. At Ezvacuum website you will find good prices for popular brand names of vacuum accessories or vacuum cleaners that you wish to purchase.
You can also purchase these items online; they offer USPS and UPS shipping rates. The good news is that most of the items that you will order online will be shipped within 24 hours from the time you place the order. They also offer you very low shipping charges as well as discounts upon ordering your item online. And right now they are giving a 10% Off Coupon, all you need to do is ENTER coupon code EZVAC10, you can used this coupon to all ordered items over $20.
If for some reason you want to change the shipping method of your order, all you need to do is call them within an hour after you place your order.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
They killed at least 125 people all together and still counting and wounded 327. They have been attacking the Taj Mahal Hotel, Oberoi Hotel, Jewish Center, Cama Hospital, Chabad House, Cafe Leopold, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station.
I hope this chaos will stop and let peace prevail!
If I had the means to shop overboard without a budget I would surely do so because it would be very nice. All I would have to do would be to pick the items that I would like to purchase and pay for it. BUT since I have a specific budget of how much I can spend for the holidays I am more concerned about how much each gift will cost for the people on my list. I've been mentioning on my posts all the time that I have a big family in the Philippines, I want to give them the best gifts that I can possibly purchase for them.
I am very happy that Kmart has 25,000 items for UNDER $25. These items range from very well-known brands like the Martha Stewart Everyday, Craftsman, Celebration by Radko and many more! This means that I can purchase the items on my wish list at Kmart.
I would definitely purchase a lot of clothes for my younger siblings at Kmart because they have Route 66 girls fashion hoodies and embellished jeans, both just $16.99 each. They also have a Martha Stewart Everyday tall nickel pillar candle holders for $14.99 each. Other items below $25 are the followings:
* Joe Boxers for men and women two and three piece cozy sleep sets from $12.99-$24.99
* Just Kidz Deluxe soft-bodied 16” doll set with stroller, $20.00
* Craftsman 23-inch hand tool box with comfort handle, $19.99
* LeapFrog Leapster Learning Games, various titles priced at $24.99
You can also purchase your items for under $25 at Kmart.com and right now if you order over $49 worth of items ONLINE you will be given FREE SHIPPING, exclusions apply. You can also get two $5 Kmart coupons when you sign up for Kmart emails.
Remember that Kmart also has their layaway program and no payment; they also offer no interest for six months.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I asked my Father-in-law if they need help and he was happy because he said that I am the first person who asked that question to him. I told him that we can help them prepare the food tomorrow since both me and my husband will be free tomorrow. This year will be my third time to celebrate Thanksgiving Day with my family here in the US. I will be taking pictures tomorrow for sure.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
This is the right place for motorcycle lovers especially if you are looking for specific bike parts What ever style you have or want, they will be giving you the most unique bike parts that you are looking for. They have a wide selection of bike parts, and motorcycle gear and everything that you need for your motorcycle. You will definitely get the look that you want to project when riding your motorcycle.
They also offer a safe and secure shopping site which is protected by McAfee, the world leader in security, the best thing is that they offer free shipping options with no hassle returns and they give you the best customer service for a lifetime.
As I was reading the story of the many families whose husbands, sons, brothers, sisters, fathers, friends and relatives are serving as military personnel, I was thinking of how hard it must be to be far away from their families especially since the holidays are fast approaching. Even for me, I miss my family a lot because I cannot be with them this coming Christmas, I can only imagine how much more difficult it must be for those who are serving and protecting our country. Like us they also have their wish list for this coming Holiday. To help make their wishes come true, Sears has a program called Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry. With Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry you can now help make their wishes come true by donating any amount to the Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry or you can drop by any local Sears store. You can also show your support by putting a badge on your website that supports the Heroes and Home program. If you can't afford to help them financially then you can still make a difference by sending them a Thank you message or encouragement for all military men and women at Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry.com or by simply telling a friend about the program and forwarding the Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry page to their email addresses.
I love this quote concerning helping other people, it says and I quote: "Only by giving are you
able to receive more than you already have." So act now by making their wishes come true!
I feel very happy that I received this award from a good friend of mine in the world of blogging. A million thanks to Rechie. I am very cute in many ways for instance my hubby always compliment me because he loves my cute smile! Well, I know that my hubby loves me a lot that's why he showered me with lots of compliment and love. I would also like to give this award to the following friends online namely: Gags, Marly, Naomi, Cecille, Merl.
The rules are:
- Each blogger must post these rules.
- Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
- Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves.
- You need to choose at least 5-10 people to tag and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.
Interesting facts about me:
1. I am the oldest child among 12 children.
2. I have a Bachelors Degree in Banking and Finance
3. My mother and I have the same birthdays and that makes us 20 years apart from each other
4. I got my two names from my two grandmother's on both side
5. I love purses and fragrances more than anything else
6. I love to organized the house and make sure that they look neat
7. I love Chicken (any dish will do as long as its chicken)
8. I enjoy going to the church
9. I am married to my wonderful and loving husband Antonio "Tony" De La Cruz
10. I love my family so much
I am still hopeful I will eventually received the item this week! I am crossing my fingers!
Monday, November 24, 2008
I am very happy because we will be getting our new Kenmore Vacuum cleaner which means that we don't have to borrow from my Father-in-laws anymore, after we purchase our own. It also means that we will be saving money if we purchase this item during the Sears Pre-Thanksgiving Sale.
Children don't wet the bed on purpose. Most likely, a child wets the bed for one or more reasons, such as:
- Delayed growth. Children whose nervous system is still forming may not be able to know when their bladder is full.
- A small bladder. Some children may have a bladder that gets full quickly.
- Too little antidiuretic hormone. The body makes this hormone, which rises at night to tell the kidneys to release less water. Some children may not have enough of this hormone.
- Deep sleeping. Many children who wet the bed sleep so deeply that they don't wake up to use the bathroom. They probably will wet the bed less often as they get older and their sleep pattern changes.
- Emotional or social factors. Children may be more likely to wet the bed if they have some stress. For example, a child may have a new brother or sister.
Children who wet the bed after having had dry nights for 6 or more months may have a medical problem, such as a bladder infection. Or stress may be causing them to wet the bed.
Here are some other tips that may help your child:
- Give your child most of his or her fluids in the morning and afternoon.
- Limit caffeine from chocolate or colas, especially at night.
- Have your child use the toilet before he or she goes to bed.
- Let your child help solve the problem, if your child is older than 4. He or she can help decide which treatments to try.
- Offer your child disposable nighttime underpants. Don't force your child to wear them, but they are fine if your child is comfortable using them.
- Praise your child for dry nights.
You can locate the Golf club on Gut Ising which is the biggest center for Golf lessons in Bavaria. The golf course in San Lorenzo has been called one of the best places in Europe. The Bermuda grass on the golf course makes it more fabulous. It has 18 play courses with seawater lagoons that gives more difficulty for golfers and gives them the challenge they want during their games. This place looks like a number 8 and you will see the most impressive club houses and the most amazing restaurants in the midst of the golf course.
If you are planning to have your vacation in another country in the future and would like to play golf at the same time then I would like you to know that this is in fact possible. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. Now here is your chance to visit Dubai, Andalusien which is located in the southern most part of Spain, as well as Kurfo, Greece.
You can also order your personal custom fitting racket set which will help you to have the right momentum and angle when you play golf. If you are looking for the perfect shoes to wear when you are playing Golf then check out their website, they have shoes for women, men and children. They also offer proper clothing for you to wear during Golf tournaments or practices. Likewise, you can also purchase your own duffel bag and golf rackets or even your own golf ball with your signature or name printed on the ball.
Between kids and work, it’s easy to get so busy that you put your marriage on hold - but it should be the center of everything you do. When it suffers, so does everything else. Spending time with your spouse is the most important job you have to do each day.
Try new things as a couple-
Remember when you were getting to know each other and everything was new? Get that feeling back! You don’t have to take up sky-diving. Try cooking a meal you’ve never cooked before. As long as it’s new, and you’re doing it together, you’ll be giving your marriage what it needs to thrive.
Hang onto something from your single life-
Many marriages run into trouble because people believe they have to do EVERYTHING as a couple. It’s easy to get so wrapped up in each other that you drop off the office softball team or miss movie night with your single friends. But eventually, that breeds resentment. So keep doing the things you love to do on your own.
Ask your spouse for advice-
If you find yourself with problems you don’t feel you can share with your partner - you’re in trouble. Being able to talk things out is the foundation of a great marriage. And this is especially true for men. The SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT predictor of marital success is a husband’s willingness to listen to his wife.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I am not a parent but I love to play video games with my hubby especially if the game is fun. If you are familiar with the movie entitled the Princess Bride, then surely you will love the Princess Bride Game. You will be reunited with Princess Buttercup and Westley, their life on the farm, you will be helping them defeat the villains on the game, your survival skills on the game will be tested, last but not the least you will help them defeat the evil prince, these are the steps you must take so that Princess Buttercup and Westley will live a happy ever after.
To all parents out there, this is a friendly reminder for you that the Princess Bride Game is one of the top PC games for children. Parents and children can both play this game through their Linux system, Mac system or Windows system PC. The Princess Bride Game comes with 5 games in 1. You can download the Princess Bride Game now or buy them for $19.99.
You can also enjoy the Printable pictures and Wallpapers that you will find at Princess Bride Game.com. You can also click on the free demos of the game to familiarize yourself with the whole game before purchasing it.
This is indeed, a perfect gift for your little ones.
For a deeply moisturizing treatment, gently rub your skin with calendula oil twice a day. To bring relief from tight and itchy skin, mix in ten drops of Tonic Oil (wintergreen, eucalyptus, and menthol) with fresh aloe gel; apply liberally and frequently.
• Hydrate yourself-
Dryness, in general, is a condition caused by depleted internal fluids. Keep hydrated and drink plenty of water, at least 60 ounces per day. Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, and coffee.
• Valuable vitamins for skin-
A fluid deficiency can result in skin dryness. One suggestion is to be sure that you are getting your proper vitamin intake; vitamins A, B-Complex, and E support healthy skin. Vitamin E can also be applied directly to the skin at elbows, knees, or anywhere that is especially dry.
• Shorten shower time-
Long hot baths and showers remove oils from your skin. Keep your bath or shower time to under 15 minutes, and use warm, rather than hot, water. After washing, gently pat yourself dry with a towel to keep some moisture on your skin. Then moisturize. Also, keep in mind that harsh deodorant and antibacterial soaps are damaging to your skin, stripping it of lipids and moisture. If you have dry skin, it's best to use mild soaps with added oil and moisturizer. After cleansing, your skin should never feel tight or dry.
• Dress for dry weather-
Keep covered up to avoid excessive exposure to sun and wind. Be kind to your skin and choose natural fiber fabrics, such as cotton or silk, that let your skin breath. Also, use gentle laundry detergents to wash your clothes, the ones with no dyes or perfumes, both of which may irritate your skin.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
The holidays are coming and of course that means that we will be shopping for gifts for our loved ones. I was worried for awhile because I don't have enough cash to buy all of the gifts that I wanted to purchase for my family back in the Philippines. Thank God because Kmart answered my prayers. Kmart makes this possible by bringing back their Kmart Layaway for the Holidays.
The first thing that you need to do is select the items that you want to buy such as jewelry, clothes, fitness equipment, health and beauty products, these are just a few example of things that you can get through their Kmart Layaway for the Holidays. Secondly, is to bring your item to the Layaway counter and make a minimum down payment of $5 for all new Layaway contracts but keep in mind that there is a $10 cancellation fee for all layaway contracts that are canceled. Layaway works great for me because I get paid bi-weekly, just in time for my next payment. Bear in mind that you cannot miss a payment date because your items will be returned to stock seven days after you miss a payment. Lastly, after the full amount has been paid, you can now take your items with you, indeed this is sweet!
These are items or goods that you cannot put on Layaway:
• Beer, wine, and cigarettes
• Flammable products and fuel
• Food and other perishable merchandise
• Live plants and horticulture
• Oil and chemical based products
• Photo Finishing and Portrait Studio pictures
• Gas additives
• Paint thinner
• Prescription drugs
• Pool chemicals
• Cellular phones and beepers
• Personal Computers
So go to Kmart Store now and don't forget to bring your list of items that you want to put on a Kmart Layaway for the Holidays.
And today, I was just doing my laundry while waiting for my hubby to arrived from work. He doesn't want to call in sick because he said, he can still managed to work for today. This cold weather also contributes why its easy for us to get sick.
I am praying for his fast recovery. One thing I don't like is that when one of us get sick or any of my love ones get sick. Its not easy!
The number one stock dealer of Tactical series products is the LA Police Gear.com. If you buy two of the 5.11 Tactical series clothing, you will get free shipping, or you can avail their free shipping return and you can also get their free hats.
Friday, November 21, 2008
1. First, for that cough: Try two squares of dark chocolate, or two teaspoons of honey. Researchers found compounds in chocolate that are more effective at suppressing coughs than codeine – a common ingredient in allergy relief medicine. Plus, the natural sweetness in chocolate won’t leave you feeling drowsy or constipated – like codeine can. Meanwhile, honey contains antioxidants which naturally boost your immune system and recent studies found that honey works better at suppressing coughs in children than any over-the-counter cough medicine.
2. Next, to stifle hiccups: Swallow a teaspoon of sugar. Experts say any substance with course, dry granules will soothe the irritated nerves that cause your diaphragm to spasm. However, a teaspoon of sugar tastes a lot better than a teaspoon of salt.
3. For Chapped Lips- Rub olive oil on your mouth two or three times a day. Olive oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that will soothe, soften and lubricate your lips – making them feel better immediately. You’ll need to apply it for several days before the chapping fully heals. There’s a bonus benefit: New research shows that applying extra virgin olive oil to your skin after being out in the sun may help prevent skin cancer.
4. Remedy for Bad Breath-Gargle a cup of lemon juice. Lemons contain a natural acid which kills the odor causing bacteria in your mouth. If you follow your gargling with a spoonful of plain yogurt, you’ll neutralize the odor completely! That’s because yogurt contains beneficial bacteria called probiotics and those have been found to neutralize stinky mouth microbes for up to 24 hours.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I always asked my husband to massage me most of the time after work because I get so tired of standing and just walking around my working place. After all having a full time job will wear you out.
For your information, Takemi Select Wholesale Outlet is the nation's leading importers and distributors of massage chairs, massage beds, foot spas, air purifiers and other health and wellness products. There goal is to always bring the greatest product to all of their customers. Takemi Select Wholesale Outlet was founded in 2006, thus bringing over a decade worth of experiences.
Takemi Select Wholesale Outlet is located in Melbourne,Florida and they are working together with the world's top manufacturer of health and wellness products. They promise to bring wonders on their product to all their customers and bringing you the relaxation you have been looking for with their products and services. Get one for yourself and you will see the difference.
1. Be Aware- Swearing is wrong. It’s not cool or original. Besides, others may develop a false image of what you stand for if you use bad language.
2. Desire a Change- Before you will change, you have to want to change. Nobody can do it for you; you must do it yourself.
3. Seek Help- Talk to your parents, priest or bishop, good friends, and to those who have overcome the problem. They can offer specific advice.
4. Make a Commitment- Set a goal. Research indicates it takes 21 days to overcome a habit, so why not avoid swearing for 21 days?
5. Change Behavior- If anger triggers searing, work on controlling your temper. If bad friends, music, movies, or environment contribute to the problem, find new ones.
6. Get Reinforcement- Tell someone you trust that you’re trying to change. Check in periodically to let them know how you’re doing.
7. Be Persistent- Change may not come overnight. But continued effort will lead to success.
My husband and I have been wanting to travel to New Zealand to visit his friend there who's wife is from the Philippines also. It would be nice to reunite with them and meet them in person and visit new places as well. Also, I wanted to see my childhood friend again who is now living in New Zealand too.
Oh you may wonder who is Larry the Travel Guy? Larry is a traveller,an adventurer, he is also an explorer who likes to discover things around the world. He likes to visit new places and experience different cultures and he loves to share his experiences with all people within the online community.
What to expect when you travel to Auckland, New Zealand? People in Auckland, New Zealand are friendly and they love to play Rugby. You can also try new things there such as bungee jumping or you can also visit their finest wineries as well being able to lodge at the famous Hotel Du Vin that offers high end accommodations.
This a chance of a life time so do your part now by visiting Larry the Travel Guy.com for more information.
1. Calming Your Nerves- It’s all about VANILLA. For starters, it’s the one scent shown to be universally liked in all cultures – and it’s especially calming. Why? Because it subconsciously reminds us of a mother’s breast milk. So if you’re anxious about a first date or a big presentation, keep some vanilla scented lotion handy, or a vanilla candle. Either of those will help stabilize your nerves.
2. Energy Boost- It’s 4PM and you’re in a brain fog. You’ve already had way too much caffeine, but you still have 2 more hours of the workday to get through. The solution? Grab a peppermint hard candy, some spearmint tea, or even a tiny tic tac - anything with MINT. Sniffing mint stimulates the nerve endings in your nose, which send impulses to the part of the brain that makes you feel wide awake and alert. In fact, in one study, athletes who inhaled peppermint were able to do more push-ups and run a 400-meter dash faster than those inhaling other odors. The minty aroma has also been shown to raise your tolerance to pain, another benefit if you’re trying to get energized for a workout.
It is not really new to us to hear couples getting divorce nowadays. It makes me sad to know that their marriage didn't last. I myself doesn't want to get through with all the hassles of getting divorce, God forbid you know. My husband and I agreed that we will always do our best to make our marriage last forever and to make sure that we will always do our part as a couple and a partner in life.
For people who have a marriage problem right now, I want you to know that you are not alone on your battle. If you want to fight back to save your marriage to last then the National Institute of Marriage is there to help you. They are actually designed for couples who are struggling with their union.
The most popular marriage counseling program at National Institute of Marriage is "The Couples Intensive" program. They uses a structure which is the most powerful format in helping couples who feel that they cannot achieved their dream marriage. It actually consist of five couples and two of the National Institute of Marriage counselors that works together for a four day period. The five couples will spend their 30 hours of time with two of the National Institute of Marriage counselors, the couples will experience luxury accommodations, all meals are included and you will be given a manual for all participants and other follow up services.
This is only one of the many programs they offered at National Institute of Marriage. For more information or if interested in saving your marriage here is your chance to check at National Institute of Marriage.com or you also read their Press Release below.
With the national divorce rate around 50%, there is no doubt that many marriages run into communication problems at some point. There is a communication epidemic. The National Institute of Marriage has created marriage counseling programs and resources utilizing a structure that is the most powerful format they have found for helping couples who feel stuck and hopeless. They have designed several programs to help couples move past the barriers and experience the marriage of their dreams.
NIM's Intensive Marriage Counseling Programs are unique from weekly marriage counseling in three distinctive ways:
· Intensive Marriage Counseling Format: Committing to an extended amount of concentrated time like the 2 or 4 day Marriage Intensive allows people to get to the root of the problem and stick with it in order to work through it. If you’ve been in traditional marriage counseling before, you may have experienced how you spend the first half catching up from the week before, the second half getting into the real issues, and then the time is gone. The Intensive format is designed so that people have the chance to go deeper without many of the other distractions of daily life and have enough discuss to consider solutions.
· Efficiency: One of the first steps in the process is an extensive assessment with some questionnaires. This allows the therapists to gather background information and can get an idea of the best strategy to proceed before you arrive for your session.
· Marriage Counselors: The counselors at the National Institute of Marriage are specialists in this area. One analogy we like to use is that of the Mayo Clinic: people go to their regular physician but may be sent to a specialist to work with specific areas. The NIM marriage therapists have been trained in this format to maximize its effectiveness. Also, the NIM marriage counseling programs provide the perspectives and insight of two professionals rather than one.
If you are considering divorce, you must try the National Institute of Marriage before giving up. They have developed a continuum of care that meets couples wherever they may be in their relationship. Regardless of the health of their marriage they have a service that can help couples improve their marital satisfaction. Visit their website at http://www.nationalmarriage.com. Read the incredible testimonies from the couples that saved their marriages by attending a Marriage Intensive at the National Institute of Marriage.
2. Get Your Resume Together- Start by putting together a list of everything you accomplished at your last job, but don’t just regurgitate your job description. Your accomplishments should highlight things like numbers, percents, and dollars saved because studies show that specific, measurable experience registers with hiring managers and applicant screeners. So instead of saying you had “shipping duties,” say something like “helped introduce a new shipping system that cut costs by $100 a month.” However, don’t LIE on your resume. If an employer finds out you lied, you won’t get the job. Period....
3. Let People Know That You Are Currently Looking for A Job- Go through your collection of business cards and start reconnecting with former associates. DON’T just talk to people who know you well, talk to the guy you always wave to at the gym. Or the parents of the other kids on your daughter’s soccer team. Studies show that 80 percent of all jobs come through networking and you never know who may have a lead.
4. Search for Full-Time Job- This means eight hours a day of solid work. Whether it’s calling potential employers, surfing job websites, attending job fairs, or reading about the career you’re interested in. Being a “professional job seeker” may not be the job title you want, but if you take it seriously, it won’t be your job title for long.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I have been so lucky most of the time on getting a great deal on items that I have wanted to buy. Right now my main concern is to buy a new sweater, since the weather has been cold lately here where I live. I feel relieved after I found out that Kmart.com has a great deal on their Women's Kimono Wrap Sweater. You have to purchase it online at Kmart.com to get that Extra 10% off; the search ID number of the Women's Kimono Wrap Sweater is (70198911). You can also purchase a 1/4ct tw Diamond 5-Stone Journey Pendant and Earring Set in 10K Yellow Gold at Kmart.com to get the Extra 10% off with its search ID number (89270115. Oh and take note, the sale price is shown in the cart and not on the product page.
Mark your calendar for the month of December because at Kmart.com they will be offering an additional 10% online ONLY on the following categories:
-Women's Plus Sleepwear
-Women's Attention Brand
-Men's Shirts and Bottoms
-Big Men's Shirts and Bottoms
-Infant and Toddlers Bedding
The items mentioned above will have online discounts through November 26th ONLY. You can also find special codes for more extra savings if you purchase ornaments every week until Christmas at Kmart.com
Shop online now and save more at Kmart.com
1. Green Tea- It does not only fights against colds and flu – it’s also packed with antioxidants and anti-cancer agents, and makes it harder for viruses to replicate inside your body. So, you’re less likely to get sick.
2. Yogurt- he type with live bacteria cultures lines your intestines, and helps fight off infections, and attacks by harmful bacteria.
3. Turmeric- the spice found in yellow curry. It’s packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, and has strong cold and flu-fighting properties. In Chinese and Indian medicine, it has been used as an antiseptic for cuts, burns and bruises.
4. Garlic- It’s packed with immunity-boosting sulfur compounds – the stuff that makes garlic stink. It fights against all kinds of infections, including bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic. Garlic also enhances your immune system, slows tumor growth, and helps guard your cells from everyday wear and tear.
5. Red Bell Peppers- They’re packed with nutrients and immunity-boosting phytochemicals, and have twice the vitamin C of oranges. Studies show that eating vitamin C-rich foods can shorten the length of your cold, and reduce the severity of your symptoms.
6. Oregano- A staple in spaghetti sauce, oregano is a disinfectant. It is also packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, and can protect you against colds, flu, fevers, indigestion and infections.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
The Monounsaturated Fatty Acids or MUFAs are not saturated fats and they are totally different from the unhealthy saturated and trans fat that we always hear or read on the news. A new research has been made and they found that MUFAs or the Monounsaturated Fatty Acids can make help you to lose weight particularly in the middle part of your body where your belly is located.
I admit that I always wanted to have a flat belly. But I just get frustrated because its really hard to manage your weight. You have to be consistent with the food that you intake and with your exercise. One thing I like about Flat Belly Diet is that you can still achieve the flat belly you badly want to have without going to the gym.
To all the women out there who desperately want to have an ultimate flat belly now is your chance to embrace the Flat Belly Diet for free. All eligible participants will receive the following items:
1. Free copy of the Flat Belly Diet book
2. Free 1 year membership to the Flat Belly Diet website
3. Exclusive membership to their Success Story Club
4. Your chance to blog about your Flat Belly Diet on their website
5. And you have the first look of the exclusive Flat Belly Diet videos
Interested about Flat Belly Diet? check their website to see it first hand.
Having my own family and being married had been a tremendous change for me. I am quite mature to have my own decision and to take consideration on my husband's advice and so forth. Although, sometimes we clash with our decisions and outlook on a particular topic but we are able to compromise every now and then.
Sears.com introduces their Sears2Go program, the mobile commerce website for the holiday shopper on the go. With Sears2Go you can now select and search on thousands of products that is listed on Sears.com through your mobile phone. Sears.com is the first US retailer to have this kind of program that gives customers the option of ordering their specific item through their mobile phone.
This is very convenient for customers who do not have time to shop or buy the product online. We all know that shopping can be so tiring and since the holiday season is fast approaching we are indeed lucky that Sears.com launch their Sears2Go program. My husband and I both work and we don't have the same days off at work. And most of the time we do our best to make sure that we both have the same time off at work so we can go shopping together.
Remember after purchasing your product at Sears2Go using your mobile phone, you now then received a text message confirming that your purchase item at Sears2Go is now ready for pickup. So try now TEXT SHOP at 73277 or you can still visit Sears2Go. Also you can try the other features at Sears2Go such as the shopping and cart check out, the product search and browsing,gifts, product reviews, oh and especially the store locator as well as special offers through your email address or text alert offer through your cellphone. So start shopping now!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Theron, 33, told reporters Monday after being inducted into her new role by Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon that she was taking on her new responsibilities "very humbly, with a very excited heart."
The South African native vowed to help send a strong message that violence against women and girls was not acceptable in her upcoming travels to assist Ban's campaign dubbed "UNite to End Violence against Women," which was launched in February.
Worldwide, the U.N. says one of every five women will be a victim of rape or attempted rape at some point in their lifetime, and at least one of every three women is likely to be beaten, coerced into sex or abused in some other way.
"This is something that has been very dear to me, and disturbing to me for a long time," Theron said.
Theron, who at age 15 witnessed her mother shoot her alcoholic father to death while he was threatening the family, won an Oscar for Best Actress in 2004 for her portrayal of a domestic violence victim turned serial killer in "Monster."
She also was nominated for an Oscar for playing a character in 2005's "North Country," which deals with domestic abuse and sexual harassment.
Already an activist, Theron began working with a Cape Town, South Africa rape crisis center in 1999 and later founded the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project to promote HIV/AIDS education for poor children and their families in South Africa.
Thinking too much about the big picture can be "very overwhelming," she said, so Theron will try to avoid such frustration and measure her success in her new U.N. role on a person-by-person basis.
Theron joins nine other celebrities, including Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein of Jordan and actors George Clooney and Michael Douglas, in becoming a "messenger" for the U.N. in waging peace and conducting its humanitarian work worldwide.
I am actually planning to buy a bracelet,or a necklace or a watch. I am glad I found Mens Jewelry online. They have a very beautiful and wide selection of Mens Jewelry, the funny thing is that I am confused about what to buy, because everything is phenomenal.
Likewise, you can also choose your own Mens Jewelry Styles. They have jewelry that are made out of many materials, such as seashells, shark teeth, bear claws and even some that are carved from wood or you can also get Mens Jewelry Styles that are made from metal like platinum, stainless steel or even titanium.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
We are praying for this moment and we're patiently waiting. I know it was hard for my sister to keep on waiting for the result because she was afraid that she will fail the exam. She even told the other member of our family a few weeks ago that she will kill herself if she won't passed. And I was scared and afraid you know. I told my mother and my other sisters to keep an eye on her just to make sure that she will not do something bad. Finally, I got a hold of her and we talked online and I was relieved when she told me that she won't do it. I promised her that if ever she won't passed that me and my husband will be there for her to support her financially and that my whole family will be there for her. I even told her that I know the Lord will never leave her because He knows what's best for her but "Thy will be done".
Lastly, I am very proud of my family especially my parents. Ma and Pa thank you for your hard work! You are the best parents in the whole world! Thank you for sending us to school especially my younger siblings! You are a winner! You earned this as well!
Red Rocks Data Center's Green Page is environmentally friendly because they use fresh mountain air to cool their facility when the temperature drops to 72 degrees. The new cooling unit is just the beginning of the many future ongoing projects to help them reduce their energy cost. They are doing the best to become the "greenest" and environmentally friendly private data center.
Red Rocks Data Center will provide world class hosting facilities to small or to medium sized businesses. Their facility was originally built by NASA and was the largest non-military satellite facility in America.
You can also read their press release about Red Rocks Data Center to get to know them better.
Contact: Tom Nats
Phone: 303-558-2155 x201
866-528-5111 toll free
PO Box 803
Red Rocks Data Center Installs Energy Efficient Cooling System
“A state-of-the-art ‘air economizer’ system further reduces Red Rocks Data Center operational costs and environmental impact.”
Morrison, Colorado - November 17, 2008: Red Rocks Data Center (RRDC), striving to become one of
the nation's "greenest" data centers, recently installed an environmentally responsible cooling system. They chose a Trane Voyager (http://trane.com) unit which incorporates an outdoor air economizer that uses free
mountain air to cool the data center.
Installation of this cutting edge cooling system has cut RRDC’s cooling costs to one-sixth that of their previous, conventional air conditioning system. “By cutting our consumption of green house gas emitting, coal-fired electricity, we have put our money where our mouth is in regards to becoming one of Colorado’s greenest data centers while passing the cost savings onto our customers”, remarked RRDC’s managing partner, Tom Nats. RRDC was recently awarded the Bronze level in the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s "Environmental Leadership Awards" for their energy efficiency. In addition, RRDC is working with the Colorado School of Mines to design a data center expansion area in the most environmentally-friendly means possible.
RRDC is hidden behind the "hog back" in Morrison, Colorado in a "frost hollow" that has abundant cool air. Housed in a former NASA satellite uplink facility, the center now draws cool, filtered mountain air into the building throughout the year, virtually eliminating the need for expensive air conditioning. Tom adds, “We will also be adding duct work to capture hot server air and use it to heat our office space during the winter months. This allows us to virtually eliminate our heating costs.” Mr. Nats adds “We also offer discounts to ‘green’ groups and nonprofits.”
Home Page: http://www.redrocksdatacenter.com
Green page: http://redrocksdatacenter.com/green
Of course my life have ups and down but I am happy that I can always count on, with my husband and family who will be there for me and with the help of the Lord I become a better and stronger individual.
Indeed, life is beautiful!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Actually, I've been to the store but when I check those toys that my younger siblings mention, I cannot afford to buy them, they are quite expensive. I was happy and relieved when I checked Toy Overstock online. Their toy prices are very affordable because they are cheaper than the ones that I saw on the mall or at the local toy stores.
I want my younger siblings to be happy especially since I haven't seen them for 2 years now. It is quite difficult not being there for them during Christmas. I always do my best to send them Christmas gifts especially since I have a big family. I have a lot of cousins that are very young on my mother's side and I am the oldest cousin that they have and Toy Overstock helps me get a great deal with the variety of toys they have in their website. I feel very lucky to have found them. Now all I need to do is check the toys that I need to order.
It's very convenient to place your order because all you have to do is place your order online and you can either pay it with credit or debit card. The good thing about Toy Overstock is that you can return your product if there's any damages or if the product that you order is not the one that you actually received.
So if you are looking to spend your money wisely and get the toys that you want at wholesale prices then check Toy Overstock it is guaranteed that they will not let you down.
Friday, November 14, 2008
I was surprised because my husband is the one who have been telling me that we need to look for a Christmas Tree so we can decorate our apartment already. He was never been this excited since I arrived here in the US two years ago. His dad was telling him not to buy ornaments for Christmas Trees because he have a lot to spare for us.
I know that I will not be preparing Turkey at our apartment because we already have a lot of invitation from my husband's family to go there and celebrate with them. Anyways, I am looking forward for the Thanksgiving holiday because that means no work for me and it also means that we can spend time together with my husband and his family.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
But with Promises Treatment Center you can find help for your addiction. It is not to late to change your life and recuperate in order to become a better person and be free from addiction.
Promises Treatment Center uses a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities, including psychiatry, counseling and psychotherapy, cognitive-behavioral techniques, stress management strategies, holistic therapy and medically- monitored detox.
There are three groups involved in gossip: ourselves, those who listen, and the people we talk about. Make a commitment to stop gossiping, and then do it. Here is some medicine to cure the gossip disease: (1) Change the topic when your friends start gossiping. (2) Keep quiet so they don’t have people to talk to. (3) Tell them frankly to “speak not evil one of another” (James 4:11) it says and I quote:
James 4: 11
"Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge".
To avoid gossiping, we can memorize a scripture like Leviticus 19:18 that teaches us to love our neighbors as ourselves and recite it in our minds every time we’re about to start gossiping. It says on Leviticus 19:18 and I quote:
"Thou shalt not aavenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord".
Another idea is to say two good things about the person. In that way you’ll forget his or her shortcomings and instead notice the person’s goodness. Gossiping can be hard to overcome. But I think if you remember to love your neighbor, you might think twice before saying a regretful comment. We aren’t the ones to judge others. I think looking for good things in people can help, rather than watching for the negative.
* Give an expectant mother anything she craves for, or she will have a miscarriage.
* If a pregnant woman wants to avoid the unpleasant symptoms of pregnancy, she should step over her husband while he is sleeping and all of her symptoms will be transferred to him.
* If a pregnant woman eats a fruit from a tree, all the remaining fruits will remain sour.
* A pregnant woman who eats "twin" bananas will give birth to twins. To prevent this, she must split the twin bananas behind her back.
* A pregnant woman shouldn't have her picture taken, or her child will die at birth.
* Visitors who do not enter the house but linger at the door instead will cause a pregnant woman a difficult delivery.
2. Delivery- When a woman is about to give birth, place a lighted candle under her bed so that any witches passing by may be seen.
* After the baby is delivered, the umbilical cord must be rubbed on the newborn's cheek to produce dimples.
* When a baby lies on her stomach for the first time, place a pencil, paper, and a book under her so that she will be intelligent.
Having said on my previous posts about Journeylite, if your health is at risk and you need help regarding your weight problem and no amount of energy or effort had been done your best option will be undergoing a laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding (LAGB)surgery also known as the Lap-Band Surgery.
Journeylite provides only the best lapband doctor in this kind of field. They are working with the greatest doctor who had the best background experience in doing laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding or Lap-Band surgery. The lapband doctor will give you their personalized care for every patient from surgery until the client's full recovery they will be within reach.
1. If you want to know how your future spouse looks like-
Then all you have to do is wake up in the middle of the night and take a look at yourself in the mirror while holding a lighted candle. At first, the image in the mirror will appear to be a skeleton. After five minutes, you will see a full view of the person you will marry.
2. Giving gifts to your beloved-
a. Do not even think of giving your love one a handkerchiefs because it will only make her cry.
b. Do not give your love one any sharp or pointed objects because it will only lead this to a broken engagement.
3. Eloping and the half moon-
a. When a star appears near a half-moon, it is a sign that young couples are eloping.
4. Before the wedding-
a. Couples should avoid traveling to avoid accidents.
b. The bride should not try on her wedding dress before the wedding. If she does, the wedding will not push through.
5. On the wedding day-
a. The groom should arrive at the church before the bride, in order to avoid bad luck.
b. Dropping the wedding ring, or the couple's veil, or arrhae during the wedding ceremony means that the couple will not be happy in their marriage.
c. The groom who sits down ahead of his bride during their wedding ceremony will be a henpecked husband.
d. During the wedding ceremony a bride must step on her husband's foot in order to that both of them will agree on things that they will undertake, and so that her husband will not be cruel to her
e. Whoever of the couple stands first after the ceremony, will die ahead of the other.
f. A bride who cries during the wedding will bring bad luck to the marriage.
g. It is bad omen for the newly-wed couple if their parents cry during the wedding.
h. If it rains during the wedding, the couple will have many cry babies.
i. Throwing rice at the newly-wed couple will bring them prosperity in life.
j. Breaking something during the wedding reception brings goodluck to the newly-wed couple.
k. Upon entering their new home, the couple should go up the stairs alongside each other so that neither one will dominate the other.
6. Other folk beliefs and superstitions:
a. It is bad luck for two siblings to be married within the same year. In order to remedy the situation, the sibling who marries later in the year should pass through the backstairs of the church on the day of the wedding.
b. A person who habitually sits at the head of the table during meals will never marry.
c. Women who have moles under their eyes, right where their tears fall, will be widowed.
d. Removing plates from the table while an unmarried woman is still eating will keep her single all her life.
e. An unwed girl who follows the footprints of a newly-wed couple will marry soon.
f. If a woman is widowed during a new moon, she will marry again.
g. A married woman who wears a pearl ring will cause her husband to commit adultery.
h. If the husband leaves the house soon after a quarrel, the wife should get his shirt, hang it over the stove, and whip it several times. The husband is certain to come back.
They are very reliable because for thirty-one years they have been selling used parts and they have been online for sixteen years. They also have a complete array of Land Rover parts, Range Rover parts, and Discovery parts.
Their newly remodeled location can be found in Tampa, Florida, where you can find three thousand five hundred parts on their database. You cannot actually consider them as a junk yard for used body parts for any type of vehicle because they offer the greatest and highest quality Land Rover parts.
You will not only saved thousands of dollars when you buy used body parts from Roverland but you are also guaranteed to receive the greatest quality of used body parts for your vehicle.
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
I have been wearing make-up for over six years now and I love every moment of it. I did not wear make-up until I left home and got ...
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
I received this picture from my Uncle during my cousin's birthday last week. I find the picture to be super gorgeous and look extremely...