Friday, December 27, 2013

Feliz Navidad or Merry Christmas 2013

My husband and I are so thrilled to spend our Christmas with his family in Las Cruces, New Mexico. We live nearby about an hour or so but we rarely visit them because we don't have a reliable car to drive even if we want to visit them. Anyway, we are grateful for my husband's sister who invited us to ride along with her so we can spend our Christmas with them on the 25th of December. My husband, sister-in-law and I arrived around one o'clock in the afternoon at my sister-in-law house and we spend most of our day with them. It was fun and even my husband told me that this Christmas is certainly merrier than the previous years.

How did you spend your Christmas? Post your comment below and I would love to hear your Christmas experienced this year! Lastly, here are some of the gifts and photos we took during our Christmas get together.



No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...