Saturday, February 8, 2014

Product Review: Delicious WOWBUTTER

My husband and I are very fortunate to get a chance to try out this amazing product called WOWBUTTER over a month ago. This WOWBUTTER is perfect replacement for people who love peanut butter but are unable to eat peanuts because of an allergic reaction. Luckily, there is a product called WOWBUTTER that actually tastes like peanut butter but is completely FREE of peanuts. I was really amazed with this product because it is creamy, tasty and it taste just like regular peanut butter.


By the way, WOWBUTTER is great because it is also made at a facility that is free of peanuts, gluten, dairy and egg products as well, so you can rest assured that WOWBUTTER is right for you. At the same time WOWBUTTER is good for you because it has 7 grams of protein per serving, 1200 mg Omega-3 per serving, and 4 grams of fiber per serving, best of all it contains 0 grams of trans fat per serving. So why not check out WOWBUTTER today by following them on Facebook to keep up with the latest news about them. I promise you will be happy you did!

Disclosure: Products mentioned above were provided for FREE by WOWBUTTER for product endorsement/review purposes.   I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...