Monday, November 10, 2014

Rest in Peace Robbie

I haven't been updating all my blogs for over a month now and I feel so guilty because I love to update my readers on what is happening with me and my spouse. First of all, we loss a great member of my husband's family last November 1, 2014 and this is by far the hardest thing anyone had to go through especially with our entire family and close friends. I cannot give a lot of details about this for now since it is still under investigation. The entire community of El Paso, Texas loss a great citizen, a father, a brother, a son and a well respected member of our local enforcement. We are still in great sadness but together as a family we will do our best to get by and remember all the happy memories with my husband's step brother. We are hoping that justice will be done. May you rest in peace brother!


No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...