Thursday, December 3, 2009
Stop Smoking Now!
We all know that smoking is bad for your health since you will increase the probability of getting any form of cancers as well as heart disease or strokes. This is a great article that I read from DJ Tesh and US News & World Reports.
1. Getting a better night sleep- people who smokes are four times more likely to get poor sleep than those who don't smoke. You may wonder why? But did you know that nicotine is a stimulant?
2. You will have a difficult time selling your house- nobody likes to purchase houses that smells like ashtray and getting rid of the cigarette smells are really expensive.
3. Smoking also hurts your bones- smoking increases the probability of getting hip fractures.
4. Making more money- people who smokes are less productive, they use 8 more sick days a year compared to non-smokers. They also tend to lose a half an hour at work during smoke breaks.
5. Cost less to insure your house- smokers pay more on their house insurance because smoking leads to house fires and other fire related deaths.
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
I have been wearing make-up for over six years now and I love every moment of it. I did not wear make-up until I left home and got ...
I received this picture from my Uncle during my cousin's birthday last week. I find the picture to be super gorgeous and look extremely...
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...