Credits


Monday, April 4, 2011

Virus Free at Last

For the first time, my professor in my Monday night class let his students get out early and it was quite exciting. I am glad that I did well on my presentation tonight in front of 30 students. I have one more presentation to give and that will be about three weeks from today.

I am actually at our school computer lab while waiting for my husband to fetch me from school. I was very frustrated last night because my laptop got infected with a Trojan virus and I tried to get rid of the virus but I was unsuccessful. I had to wait for my husband to come home from his place of work and that is why I sleep late last night while my husband tried to reboot my laptop.


He successfully clean my laptop before I attended my night class and now my laptop is once again virus free  which makes me really happy because I don't have to go to Best Buy to let the Geek Squad get rid of that virus.

Geraldine

0 comments: