Sunday, March 11, 2012

Finally in San Antonio, Texas

Good morning folks, I would like to tell each one of you that dear hubby and I finally arrived in San Antonio, Texas after a grueling 8 hour drive on the road. We were fortunate that both hubby and I were able to take some time off from our places of work together. By the way, we both loved to travel and since I haven't been to San Antonio since I arrived here in 2006; we finally decided to take the plunge. The bad side though is that the weather is not cooperating with us. It has been raining all day and it looks like the weather forecast will be the same for the rest of the week. Hopefully, we will still be able to push through with our plans. Anyways, I hope everyone will have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Enjoy San Antonio with your hubby! Happy that you both were able to make it safe. Will be waiting for pictures from your trip. God bless.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...