Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Geeks Needs Toys Too!

My husband and I usually like to shop for odd items that are also things that we can use. Just recently I found a website that has quite a bit of odd, collectible, and unique items that are available to purchase online.  At Geek Alerts dot com, they have many items that are hard to find if not impossible to find at stores. One of the unique items that I found at Geek Alerts is a poolside climbing wall which people can actually climb up on and then jump into a pool; I think that this one is quite unique for anyone who owns a pool, especially now that summer is coming up. My husband however, really is interested in a Star Wars Boba Fett Candy bowl holder since he has always been a huge Star Wars fan and this is one of his favorite characters. If you are looking for brand new Geek Toys 2012, this is the best place to go to, and also you can get Petsmart coupons and even an Amazon promotional code when you visit Geek Alerts, along with discounts at other stores. So why not check out Geek Alerts today, you will definitely find something that you like!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...