I would like to greet everyone a Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies out there especially to my own father, father-in-law and step-father-in-law. I wish everyone had a blast on their special day. Thank you!
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...
No comments:
Post a Comment