Credits


Monday, February 11, 2013

Work and More Work

I am very fortunate to have a job right now but there are just days that I wish I don't have to go to work. This past weekend was one of those days I wish I was off from work. I worked with two of our new crew in a busy Saturday morning and that was really a challenged for me. Also, I only have one day off which is this past Sunday and I'll be working straight again. I'll be working tomorrow in the morning and I go to school from six to nine at night. I get paid this Wednesday which is great but I don't think I can cash my check until Thursday because I have to work another 12 hours.

Plus, I still have no idea on what to give for hubby this Valentines Day. I am looking forward for our dinner date though!

Geraldine

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Hope that your Valentine's Day plans went well! I know what you mean about having far too much to do and not enough time to do it all in!