I just turned 31 years old today and I am so happy that I got to spend my natal day with my dearest husband. DH planned everything that we did today and that includes going to one of the famous Steakhouse restaurant across America called Cattleman's Steakhouse. But before our dinner date, we went shopping, went to the movie theater, had our brunch and came back to our little abode and rest for a bit.
Indeed, my birthday was a memorable one though I wish my family in the Philippines was with me. My mother celebrated her 51st birthday ahead of me though we both were born on April 1st. I am thankful to our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ for giving me another year. By the way, here are some photographs during my birthday celebration with my Honey!
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...

No comments:
Post a Comment