Mom the sweetest word I love to say. I am very lucky to have you as my mother Ma and I would like to greet you a belated happy birthday to you. We are growing old together not only that we share the same birthday but our bond is special. I love you Ma with all my heart and I'm so lucky to be your first born. I wish you good health and more birthdays to celebrate with us. Stay beautiful inside and out and please know always that you are always our inspiration.
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Happy 52nd Birthday Momma!
Mom the sweetest word I love to say. I am very lucky to have you as my mother Ma and I would like to greet you a belated happy birthday to you. We are growing old together not only that we share the same birthday but our bond is special. I love you Ma with all my heart and I'm so lucky to be your first born. I wish you good health and more birthdays to celebrate with us. Stay beautiful inside and out and please know always that you are always our inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...
No comments:
Post a Comment