- Softlips Cube: Retail Price $3.49
- One of my favorite products I found inside the Spring VoxBox. Actually, I have tried this brand before and it's one of my favorite lip care product of all time. My lips feel soft and hydrated plus no more chapped lips.
2. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara: Retail Price $5.99
- I have been experimenting with eye mascara lately and I am so happy when I tried this Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara. My eyelashes look fuller, bolder, and glamorous and I got plenty of compliments from my colleagues at work.
3. NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Lotion: Retail Price $2.49 for 2.5 0z or $10.99 for 13.5 oz
-The perfect lotion for anyone who lives in Texas. The weather is getting warmer each week and I need a lotion that will help my skin stay firmer and more tone.
4. Kiss Everlasting French Nails: Retail Price $6.49
- I can't wait to apply this ultimate French manicure on my nails for the upcoming dinner party I have with some friends. One hundred percent guaranteed chip FREE. Also, it is easy to apply and are available in Flat and Regular nail arches.
5. Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: Retail Price $3.99-$4.99
- The newest product from Playtex with Odor Shield technology which minimizes odors for ultimate freshness for anyone who are active. This product is also perfect for anyone who are very atheltic because you can do the distance when using Playtex Sport Fresh Balance.
6. Peach Pie Car Freshener from the Labor Day Movie
- a perfect treat from Paramount Pictures in honor of the home entertainment release of Labor Day movie starring Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin. I've heard so much good things about Labor Day movie and I can't wait to rent and hopefully purchase a copy soon.
Disclosure: I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.