Monday, August 11, 2014

Vacation Mode!

Six more days and we are ready for our much needed vacation. Our vacation has been long overdue but thank God we both got approve for paid vacation. Although, I have to work six days straight until Sunday before I can take off but that's okay. I am so excited to visit Houston, Austin, Galveston, Dallas during this entire trip because it is my first time to visit these beautiful places. We are planning to visit the beach and some attractions which these cities offer. My husband and I are exploring Texas in a big way.

I just hope everything will turn out great and we only hope for a fun-filled road trip.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...