Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Visiting Four Cities in Texas

My husband and I had a blast during our road trip vacation last week. As a matter of fact, we visited more cities in Texas compared to our previous trip. We visited San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi and Pearland Texas. Our trip was short but we had so much fun.
By the way, one of the many highlights of our trip is to visit the newly opened Jollibee branch in Houston, Texas. It is the most popular fast-food chain in the Philippines which is comparable to McDonald's. I haven't had any food from Jollibee since I last visited Philippines in 2010. I almost cried when I entered the store and saw the menu. It reminds me fond memories I have with my family back home.

Other than that, we also get a chance to hang out with my husband's Uncle and his family in Pearland, Texas which is about 20-40 minutes away from Houston. Uncle Edward is an established lawyer in Houston and in fact he works as a Judge there. We stayed there for one night at their gorgeous looking home. They welcome us with so much love and excitement which is really cool. His wife Aunt Debbie made dinner and breakfast for us. My husband's cousins are so friendly and kind. We are so thankful for them and looking forward to see them again next time.

Also, we went to visit the beach in Corpus Christi and we went to the River Walk as well in San Antonio. We always adore these two cities in Texas and it is good to be back after two years of not able to come back there.

Anyways, take a look at these gorgeous pictures below. I hope everyone is having a great evening and a great week.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...