I got a free copy of a book from Harlequin because they are celebrating their 60th anniversary. They have been providing wonderful story for women of all ages through the years. They cover different areas such as romance, suspense, paranormal, home and family.
Generally, all novels are amazing! I love it.
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...
1 comment:
wow free books i love books! but let me guess, they only have that on the states right? hehe poor me.
http://kcatwoman.blogspot.com
Post a Comment