Monday, June 24, 2013
Spring Fever VoxBox from Influenster
Spring is one of my favorite seasons throughout the year because it’s not too hot or too cold just perfect to stay out under the beautiful sun. I feel fortunate to receive a Spring Fever VoxBox from Influenster to try. The Spring Fever Box is full of many different products to try such as deodorants, lip balm and more. I would like to thank Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this product.
· Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant- this deodorant is simply amazing because it leaves less white marks on my work uniform and it is very affordable. Also, it gives me the protection I need to prevent unwanted odors. Buy it for $4.59.
· Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes- a perfect treat for anyone who loves chocolate, peanut butter or peppermint. It also comes in handy especially that I have a busy work schedule and it taste so delicious. Buy this for $4.49 per box.
· NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm- I totally loved this lip balm because it made my lips soft and very moisturized. Plus, this lip balm is made with Shea butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Avocado Oil which gives your lips a healthy look. Buy this for $2.99.
· Broadway Nails impress Press-on Manicure- I love to color my finger nails, who doesn’t right? I am so happy when I received this product because it is easy to apply and the result looks amazing. Just peel off, press on to your clean nail and voila you are done. You don’t need dry and this manicure last for up to a week. Buy this for $5.99- $7.99.
· oSis Dust It- I love this product because it completes my hairstyle. Apply to dry hair. It gives you the texture and the lift you needed for a beautiful looking hair style. Buy this for $23.50.
I also got a $5 off coupon that I can use at Ulta for any Schwarzkopf Professional oSis+ Purchase. Ulta is one of my favorite stores to go to when I needed any cosmetic products.
Disclosure: I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
I have been wearing make-up for over six years now and I love every moment of it. I did not wear make-up until I left home and got ...
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
I received this picture from my Uncle during my cousin's birthday last week. I find the picture to be super gorgeous and look extremely...