Saturday, June 1, 2013

Two Toddlers!

Yesterday, was the longest I've ever baby sat two kids. I woke up at four o'clock in the morning and have to start taking care of two kids at 5 o'clock in the morning until 5 o'clock in the afternoon. My God son's mother had her baby yesterday through C-section. I have to ask my place of work to have someone worked for me yesterday since my friend really needs me to take care of her two toddlers.

DH were there to help me take care of the babies although he is pretty nervous about changing diapers. It was fun watching him struggle to change their diapers. Well, check out the photo DH took yesterday.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...