1. God is with me all the time. I know and I have faith that He is there to help me get through to whatever trials and challenges that may come in my life as long as I will do my part to be a faithful follower in His teachings.
2. I know my family is there to love me unconditionally and to help me become a much better person.
3. I marry my eternal partner, the love of my life, the future father of my children, my best friend.
4. Becoming a much better person after all the challenges that I met through the course of my life. Praying to be always ready at all times.
5. For having a wonderful mother that I love so much, I am grateful for her sacrifices for our family and for her children, for her strength and her love.
"The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest".
Thank you very much Jazzie for giving me this TAG, it means so much to me. I would love to give this award to my fellow bloggers namely: Naomi, and Marly.
Here are the rules: