Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Am Now PR 3!

I am very excited after I found out last night that the Page Rank of this blog went up to PR 3. I have started from zero page rank and now I can see that my hard work pays off. Thank you to all my friends online who continue to visit this link and give their comments, I truly appreciate your kindness. I am now looking forward to maintain my other two blog links and continue to nurture them until they will acquire their own page rank like this main link. Have a blessed day everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
A job well done:)

texaswithlove1982 said...

Thank You Ms. Dorothy L.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...