Saturday, February 25, 2012

20 Hour Shift in Two Days

Hubby has been sick for over a week now and I am starting to cough a lot today and I got a headache earlier while working for an 8 hour shift without any break. I am glad that I was able to survive a 12 hour shift last night but I could hardly walk after the end of my shift. I can't ask my husband to give  me a body massage because he is also sick with flu. I just wish my mother is with me at this moment because I know that she will take good care of me and my dear hubby.

Anyways, I hope everyone will have a happy weekend and enjoy!

1 comment:

Pearl said...

pagaling kayo ng hubby mo:-)sipag sipag kasi, pahinga muna. God bless

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...