Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Can't Sleep


I can't believe that I haven't slept at all. It is already 5 in the morning in Texas and my insomnia hasn't slow down at all. I know that I will be dead tired later on today which sucks because I still have to work an eight hour shift. My insomnia has gotten really bad these past few days not only that I have a lot of things in my mind and school projects are driving me mad. My honey even told me to slow down and take it easy because he is worried that I will have a nervous breakdown soon. I can't wait to go on a one week vacation with my honey for spring break. We are so excited already to travel again!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...