Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Valentine's Day Went Well

Well, obviously I haven't discussed what my husband and I did for Valentine's Day yesterday. I was supposed to go to school yesterday but our teacher give us a break since it was Valentine's Day so I was free the whole time. Though, my husband wasn't working but he was very busy attending with the mechanic who was fixing my car. It finally worked and it passes the inspection and got its new sticker which is good till next year. I was relieved to have my car back again and running. It has been really hard for us to only have one car especially that we work different hours every week.

By the way, my husband and I had fantastic day and we spend our day together doing things that we loved. Then, he took me to Olive Garden for dinner and I received plenty of Valentine's Day gift from him. I decided to bake him his favorite brownies and got him some gift card from his favorite boutique in the mall. I will be posting our pictures very soon. I hope everyone had an amazing Valentine's Day yesterday!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...