Friday, February 20, 2009

Do You Shop at Thrift Stores?

My sister-in-law is a person who likes to go to thrift stores. She actually has money to shop in the expensive shopping malls but she likes to go to the thrift stores when she gets bored of shopping in the mall. I've been to a thrift store when I was looking for something cheap to wear for work or for times when I stay at home. I buy other items from thrift stores from time to time, such as purses, books, and electronics and my husband purchases old video games. They have plenty of second hand clothes that you can still wear. Though, you have to check the entire store to find the most wearable clothes; but its worth the effort and time if your budget is low.

I shop at the mall once in awhile but not all the time. The clothes at the malls are way too expensive. We only shop there if we can find good discounted item especially during holidays, and we purchase winter clothing in the spring and summer, and summer and spring clothing in the winter, those are the best times to purchase clothing at name brand stores.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...