I am a little bit upset for not able to visit my family in the Philippines almost 3 years now. My two other sisters will be going home this last week of February. They live and work in Manila but they were not able to come home last Christmas and New Year due to their schedule at their working place.
I want go home so bad but I have to wait. It takes a lot of time to plan, a lot of money and effort to travel especially that our economy right now is not stable. Hopefully if all goes well, we will be able to visit my family in the Philippines later this year.
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...
No comments:
Post a Comment