I am very excited to watch the premiere of American Idol Season 8 tonight; not only that they have an additional judge but also to see another individual rising to become a singing star sensation. So we will be joining by our former judges namely Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and meet the new judge Kara DioGuardi.
They promise to have a lot of changes with the show and let's see and be the judge. So American Idol fans out there get ready and eat your supper early.
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...
2 comments:
hehe,nag watch sad mi last night dine while ga human og pental sa amu dining room:)ka tan awan man oi during sa audition.:)
Mao bitaw haha, palamuot!
Post a Comment