While reading an article from the Planet Discovery website I was amazed on how much I can relate to the subject that they were talking about. They published an article about how to prevent or beat your allergies the natural way. Here are some of the suggestions from the Allergy-Proof book.
- Pick Nettle for your allergies- it has been used for thousands of years especially by Native Americans in different health issues which include allergies and science did prove that nettles are perfect to treat allergies. Nettles can be found in a form of capsule, drops or dried form.
- Drinking plenty of water- it has been proven that drinking a lot of water and being hydrated all the time prevents the cause of allergies. So folks, don't forget to drink eight to ten cups of water daily.
- Choosing Pineapple Enzyme- the enzyme from Pineapples are perfect to sooth and treat allergies such as bronchitis, sinusitis, pneumonia and other related respiratory disorder. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and will stop lung swelling.
- Drinking green tea- also helps stop allergy symptoms
- Taking Quercetin daily- it is a form of anti-oxidant which reduces allergy symptoms and helps your lung function to improve. Eating onion or apples are great because they contain quercetin.
- Cleaning your nasal passage- using a salt-water solution and a neti-pot.
- Homeopathic remedy- this type of remedy is perfect for anyone out there who always experiences the worst type of allergies. It may be indoor or outdoor allergies. If you can find Allium Cepa make sure to take three pellets a day.