I really enjoyed watching some photos that one of my childhood friends back home took during their Single Adult activity in the church last week. It was indeed a glorious get together for everyone especially to all the single people in my former branch in the church before and I feel really happy to see their pictures that were posted on Facebook not too long ago. Here's my favorite picture that he took while strolling in one of the many beaches in Bohol, Philippines.
**Photo courtesy of my friend Randolph**
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...

No comments:
Post a Comment