Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beautiful Hotels in Manhattan

I have always wanted to visit New York since as long as I can remember and I hope that I can visit there some time soon. I really like all of the things that there are to do in New York and I really believe it is one of the most iconic cities in the entire world. The main question about New York is which hotel to stay at? There are many hotels in New York and more specifically, Hotels in Manhattan, but which one is the best? Well I did a little research and I found that the Intercontinental Hotel, which can be found at their website Inter Conny dot com which is one of the best because it is quite luxurious and is located in Times Square and is just incredible to look at. I really think that the winter is the best time to visit New York because it is so wonderful looking and would make for the perfect Christmas getaway. To make things even better, at Inter Conny dot com they are offering their Winter Wonderland package where you can stay at the Intercontinental Hotel during the winter starting at $195 per person. So why not plan that perfect vacation or weekend getaway and check out what the Intercontinental can offer you, you will be glad you checked them out.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...