Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Orange Chicken


This past weekend, I had the chance to cook some Orange Chicken for my husband and for my friends. Though I was exhausted from working six days a week, I am proud to say that I still managed to cook some delicious food for my family and friends. Anyways, I brought some food to my place of work and they were delighted and thankful for the delicious meal I had prepared for them. The most important thing is that my dearest husband really loves the dish and he even told me that he can eat the dish for the entire week. For those of you who are interested to learn about this recipe don't worry because I will be posting the Orange Chicken recipe at my food blog. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

anne said...

tempting.. I could eat a lot of rice on this. Just visiting you here.


Anne’s Sweet Life

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...