Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Horrible Bosses Movie Review


After attending my class yesterday night, my husband and I decided to watch the movie titled “Horrible Bosses" starring Jason Bateman, Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx,Kevin Spacey, Colin Farrel, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day and more. I was actually hesitant to watch this movie but my dear hubby insist that this movie was rated B- by some film critic and it should be really funny after all. I am glad I follow my husband's advice because I was laughing the whole time I was watching this movie.

I am sure that anyone of you out there can relate to this if your boss is really horrible to you or to anyone. Check this out!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...