Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Job Interview


I can't sleep; I can't eat because I am too nervous about my husband's job interview tomorrow. I am praying that the Lord will bless and guide my husband for his interview and that he will be able to answer the question to the best of his knowledge. I have told my husband many times that "Thy will be done" and if the job is really for him then I know that he will get it. This new job that he applied has better benefits compared to the ones that he had right now and he will get paid more as well. I would like to request everyone to include my husband in your prayers and I will truly appreciate it. Good night all!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...