Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Inconsiderate Neighbors

I have a run in with our neighbor upstairs last week. Last Wednesday, my dear hubby and I were listening to some music and we heard a loud knocking on our door. My husband opens the door and the apartment manager was there asking question if we were the one with the loud music on. He told us to turn the volume down or turn off the music so to my irritation I ask him if it is the people upstairs that were complaining about the music. At first the manager denied but eventually said yes it was them. I told them that we have done nothing wrong since it is 12 noon and we never disturbed anyone. Anyways, I was so pissed off and told the manager that they were the one who were inconsiderate because they vacuum their floors at 3 in the morning which is way passed the 10 pm- 6 am observed "silence policy". I had explained ourselves that we are trying to be the good neighbors and this is what we got for being too nice to them? I even reminded the manager that we have been living here for 4 years and we never had any instances of being the source of noise of some sort.

My husband and I went and talk again with the manager at his office and told him that he needs to tell the people upstairs about our complaints which are all true. Since then, I haven't heard them vacuuming the floor past the observed silence policy time. Hopefully, it will work out or else they will be expecting my rant and complaints every day.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...