Monday, September 26, 2011

Killer Elite Movie Reviews

Last Friday, before I went to my place of work, my husband and I decided to watched the action pack movie titled "Killer Elite" starring Jason Statham, Robert De Niro and Clive Owen. It is a group of assassins who travels around the world who are assigned to assassinate various people all over the world. One assassin played by Jason Statham has become tired of killing people and quits his job for a quiet life in Australia with his girlfriend. Shortly after this, his friend played by Robert Di Niro is kidnapped by a Middle Eastern ruler who will kill Robert De Niro's character unless Jason Statham's character agrees to assassinate former British SAS soldiers accused of killing the ruler's sons. This is only complicated by a former SAS soldier played by Clive Owen who is sent to protect his friends against Jason Statham and his group of assassins. The movie is filled with many surprises, plot twists, and action, which make for a great movie experience.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...