- Ice- you can place or rub some ice over an area on your face to reduce or decrease inflammation.
- Baking soda- mix a teaspoon of baking soda to a cup of water to create a baking soda paste. You can either apply the baking soda paste overnight or leave them for a minute on your face and rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Toothpaste- apply a non-gel type toothpaste on the affected area of your face. Leave it overnight because it will help reduce the inflammation of the area plus it will also pulls out pus from the pimple area.
- Visine- any products that reduces redness in your eyes also works with pimples as well.
- Vinegar (white) - the acid from the vinegar actually gets rid of the pus out of your pimples right away. Put a little amount of vinegar into a cotton swab and apply it in the affected area.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Getting Rid of that Nasty Pimple
I was so happy to have read this great article from Planet Green Discovery website which talks about how to get rid of those nasty looking pimples on your face. You will very common household items below that can be use for the treatments of your pimples.
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
I have been wearing make-up for over six years now and I love every moment of it. I did not wear make-up until I left home and got ...
I received this picture from my Uncle during my cousin's birthday last week. I find the picture to be super gorgeous and look extremely...
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...