Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grilling Some BBQ Chicken On a Friday

Since Friday was only my day off, my honey and I decided to grill some barbecue chicken "Filipino style". It is pretty awesome and I brought some to my colleagues at work and they all loved it. One colleague complimented me by saying that "I am a good cook and that my husband is lucky to have me as his wife". I feel very happy that they all love it and we even have some left over just perfect to gave it to my husband's Step Dad. I will definitely be making this often especially that one of my coworker already told me that she wants to order some chicken barbecue from me for her son's birthday.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...