Monday, June 6, 2011

Never Look Back

I feel sad after I found out that one of my close friends from work had a falling out with one of my head boss at my place of work. She called me the other day and told me what happen but as they say every story had two sides. All I can tell her is that I hope she made the right decision to quit working at my place of work because these days we all know that it is not easy to switch career especially that we are still having huge percentage of people who are jobless around our area. At least she assures me that she will still keep in touch with me and hang out with us when time allows. I wish her well with her job hunting.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...