Thursday, June 23, 2011

XMen First Class Movie Review

Today my husband and I went to see the movie, XMen: First Class, and at first I didn't think that it would be very good, but my husband and I were surprised at how good it really was. The story is a prequel to the other XMen movies and it follows the lives of Charles Xavier/Professor X and Erik Lensherr/Magneto, along with other characters such as Mystique, Beast, and a few others as well. The movie was loaded with action scenes as well as Drama and was quite suspenseful throughout. I highly recommend this movie to everyone, it was really good.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...