Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vehicle Problem

While hubby was driving our car on our way home from my place of work, our car just made a weird noise and stop completely. We have no choice but to contact his Dad so he can give us a ride home. Before going home, my father in law and my husband decided to stop by at the car shop where they usually do maintenance on our car and told them what happen. The owner of the shop told my husband and my father in law that he will tow the car tomorrow so they can take a look at it and see if the problem can be fixed. I am hoping that it won't be too much because it was not too long ago that I have posted an article about having problem with our car. We already spent a lot of money fixing that old car and I can't wait to shop for cars this fall.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...