Credits


Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm One Year Old at Work!

I am very happy to be part of the Long John Silver and Allan & Wright Companies Incorporated. I've been bless to be able to work with you all, I love my working place and I love my co-workers. I will be very sad to leave you sometime soon. I'll be totally heart broken.


Indeed, time flies fast. I've been working with you guys for 1 year now. You are the second job that I landed since I've been here in the US. Working with you all are amazing.

Even if I'll be leaving you anytime soon, there will always be a part of me that will stay there. Thank you for all the laughter's,your friendship and for welcoming me as part of your company.

More Power!

Geraldine

2 comments:

Hi! I'm Grace said...

i'm happy for you, Geraldine. I hope I can find a good work like you have, too. God bless.

texaswithlove1982 said...

Grace, I am very sure that you will find that job that is right for you and will make you happy. Thanks for reading my blogs.