Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Final Paper for my Film Class

Finally......submitted my final paper for my film class earlier this evening. We only stayed there for half an hour. After the teacher said his goodbye to all his students I was one of the many students that waited for my turn to personally thank him for giving us the opportunity to learn about Chicano Film. He then shared with me that he is going to the Philippine to do some research about the 16th and 17th century during the Spanish era. I wish him all the luck and I told him that hopefully I will enroll in one of his classes again in the future. I won't be attending summer class since I want to take a break from school and just focus on my full time job. Anyway, have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...