Thursday, May 23, 2013

Review: The Original Glass Straws by Glass Dharma




I have the utmost respect for all of the companies out there that promote environmental awareness and preservation such as one company in particular called Glass Dharma. For those of you who are not familiar with this company let me give you a brief description about it. Glass Dharma has been making glass straws since 2007. Their main goal is to promote awareness about the effects on the environment that plastic straws pose. 


Fortunately, I received a set of glass straws to try from Glass Dharma. The set of glass straws I received comes in a variety of sizes which come in handy because dearest husband and I have been drinking a lot of smoothies and fruit juices lately. The glass straws look very elegant compared to a plastic straw. One of the reasons I like glass straws is that it can be reused as often as you want. Also, some of the glass straws I received come with a cleaning brush which comes in handy.  Take note that the straws produced by Glass Dharma are made of thick glass which will ensure the longevity of this product. If you are interested to check out this product I would like to encourage you to 

Like them: Facebook
Follow them: Twitter


Disclosure: Products mentioned above were provided for FREE by Glass Dharma for product endorsement/review purposes.   I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...