Saturday, May 4, 2013

We Love Iron Man 3

Hubby and I were able to watched the midnight screening of Iron Man 3 last Thursday. I wasn't really feeling well that day because  I had a long day at work but thanks to DH for being so patient with me. Mind you, when I am tired I get grouchy and cranky. Well, Iron Man 3 is by far the best movie I've seen this year. I like the plot so much, the actors especially Robert Downey Jr and the special effects are awesome. I am planning to purchase this movie as soon as it is release on DVD. Iron Man 3 is definitely worth my time and money. After watching the movie, DH and I went straight home and sleep afterwards. I highly recommend this movie for anyone out there.


No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...