Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mouth Watering Chicken Broccoli Casserole!



I have been cooking a lot lately which is really one of my passion and hobby in life. It gives me a lot of satisfaction to see my husband enjoying a home cook meal at least three times a week. For instance, last week I made him a meal which has been a favorite even before we met because the recipe was from his mother (who had been deceased for nearly 8 years now). Thankfully, DH step father gave me the recipe because he knows that it is one of the many favorite dishes that my MIL cooked for my hubby. Check out the mouth watering picture below and you may check out the recipe at my other blog by click here.



No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...