Thursday, May 23, 2013

Review: All Natural Oat Beverage by Sneaky Pete's





I always prefer oatmeal in the morning instead of cereal. I eat oatmeal when I don’t have enough time to cook for breakfast or when I am running late to work. Recently, I received some samples from Sneaky Pete’s All Natural Oat Beverage for product testing. I have no idea what to expect but I am thrilled to tell you folks Sneaky Pete’s All Natural Oat Beverage is extremely delicious. In fact, I am impressed to find out that Sneaky Pete’s All Natural Oat Beverage contains 40 calories per bottle compared to other brands in the market today. It is also made from all natural ingredients that may help lower your cholesterol and will give you a healthy heart. 


Plus, Sneaky Pete’s beverage does not contain artificial color or artificial flavor. The product contains less sugar, less sodium and is vegan and kosher certified. What more can you ask for? Also, Sneaky Pete’s All Natural Oat Beverages comes in different flavor such as raspberry, mango, apple, peach and grapes. Out of the five flavors they have my favorite is the mango and my husband’s favorite flavor is their peach.  The All Natural Oat Beverage from Sneaky Pete’s even taste better when it is cold and I can’t seem to get enough of it. I am looking forward to purchase more of this Sneaky Pete’s Beverage for our everyday consumption.  For more information and updates about Sneaky Pete’s All Natural Beverage you may 

Like Sneaky Pete’s Beverage on: Facebook
Follow on: Twitter


Disclosure: Products mentioned above were provided for FREE by Sneaky Pete's  for product endorsement/review purposes.   I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...