Thursday, May 16, 2013

Review: Awesome T Shirt from Five Finger Tees

My husband and I are so happy because I was able to get a shirt for my husband from a great website called Five Finger Tees for a product review. I asked my husband what video game, movie, or TV show he likes best and he told me that Resident Evil is one of his most favorite video games of all time. Fortunately Five Finger Tees had a Resident Evil T-shirt in my husband’s size. He absolutely loved it, it is a blue shirt with the S.T.A.R.S. logo on it, which in the Resident Evil game are supposed to be the group that is sent into the Raccoon City forest to investigate missing people. Well, the shirt is fantastic because it is brand new, very high quality, and fits perfectly. I plan to buy from this store again, and actually they have a huge variety of other shirts that everyone you know are sure to love. They have other popular video games, movies, TV shows, humorous t-shirts and much more. For more updates, promotions or new products you may:

Visit: FiveFingerTees.com
Follow them: Twitter
Like them: Facebook

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...