Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: Copper Clay Ice Tea Pitcher by Emerson Creek Pottery




My father-in law is such as a huge fan of tea and I know this for a fact because every time we go out that’s all he wants to drink. My DH’s side of the family loved tea more than the regular soda’s they offer on the market today. Two months ago, I am one of the lucky recipients who received a product sample from Emerson Creek Pottery to try and review. I received this Copper Clay Ice Tea Pitcher which I think is fabulous and pretty.


  DH and I decided to give this away to my father-in-law because we know that it will be taken care of and used every day.  What I like most about the Copper Clay Ice Tea Pitcher is that it is lead free and it is made with the finest ceramic clay you can find out there. Also, the Copper Clay Ice Tea Pitcher can also be used for any other type of drinks including citrus beverage, water and more. Emerson Creek Pottery also offers other products such as dinnerware, bake ware, kitchenware and many more. What are you waiting for?  Check out Emerson Creek Pottery today by liking them on Facebook or by simply visiting any of the links above!


 Disclosure: Products mentioned above were provided for FREE by Emerson Creek Pottery for product endorsement/review purposes.   I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...