Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy 58th Birthday Papi!

Yesterday was a special day for my family back home in the Philippines because my father celebrated his 58th birthday with friends and family. We had a surprise birthday celebration with my Dad and I am glad that me and my husband were able to make the party happened. I sent my mother a bit of money to plan the celebration which included cooking a whole roasted pig and other dishes during my Dad's birthday celebration. There are many reasons why we made a huge birthday celebration for my Dad's birthday; one reason was because my Dad has had a bad health condition for over two years and recently his health has been progressing. We are also happy that my father is with the family once again after staying in the hospital for a long time.

I was excited for him and that is why I didn't care if I have to wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning yesterday which is 6 o'clock in the evening (Philippine time). I stay up for 3 hours to Skype with my family and friends and to witness the celebration. I was tired the whole while I was at my place of work but it was all worth it. Check out some of the pictures during my Dad's birthday celebration in the Philippines.


No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...