Credits


Friday, July 17, 2009

Biometrics Appointment Done!

Yesterday I went to the Application Support Center here in El Paso, Texas to have my biometrics appointment. Everything went smoothly; I was called right away after a few minutes upon arrival. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They have to do my finger print all over again because my pinky didn't match my old finger print.

I am hoping and praying that I will receive my new Permanent Residence Card before the end of the year. The waiting begins now! Wish me luck folks.

Geraldine

3 comments:

Cecile said...

dili ba ka nag apply for a green card? kasi ingon nimo "permanent residence" again eh...just curious!

have a great weekend and goodluck with the bio exams :-); ley us cross our fingers.

gab's mom said...

best luck!!!

texaswithlove1982 said...

Thank you everyone!