Friday, July 17, 2009

Biometrics Appointment Done!

Yesterday I went to the Application Support Center here in El Paso, Texas to have my biometrics appointment. Everything went smoothly; I was called right away after a few minutes upon arrival. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They have to do my finger print all over again because my pinky didn't match my old finger print.

I am hoping and praying that I will receive my new Permanent Residence Card before the end of the year. The waiting begins now! Wish me luck folks.

3 comments:

Cecile said...

dili ba ka nag apply for a green card? kasi ingon nimo "permanent residence" again eh...just curious!

have a great weekend and goodluck with the bio exams :-); ley us cross our fingers.

gab's mom said...

best luck!!!

texaswithlove1982 said...

Thank you everyone!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...